Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

The Most Attractive Pony Tournament 2013!

Akemi Homura

*Voted*

And it's varied from my side really. All votes placed are based on appearance only since we've background ponies in the competition, so personality traits, etc are not taken into account.

(Rarity against Fluttershy.... i honestly can't vote on this one, at least not in this type of competition. BUT i had to since it won't allow me to skip it,)

Edited by Jonke

Uh-oh, Lyra's losing ground... I think we best pick this up a bit

here, have some more Lyra

zsyV1.png

And here's a two for one

post-6245-0-69507300-1358477967.jpg

Lyra hugging Fluttershy, what can be more adorable than that :wub:

• Brohoof 2

Here we go, one more round, one more mane 6 pony. I was never a fan of the whole country look or attitude, Lyra just naturally appeals more to me than Applejack ever did.

Have some fanfare. Spoiler for your browser's sake.

lIeer.pngdup7B.pngySzxy.jpg7kLF3.pngDUEcS.png

If that doesn't turn you to Lyra's side, I'm not too sure what will.

• Brohoof 3

I'm not sure how Alfonzo thinks of the images being posted in here for promotional reasons, and in the general sense I don't see the problem with them, but let's try and not go overboard with it. Image dumps end up clogging the page for people and it can become frustrating for those who are just trying to read thoughts and reply to the thread. At the very least, please consider using spoilers to be considerate of others.

• Brohoof 5

Important point, people.

You might be tempted to say "Huh? What's that background unicorn still doing here? Dash should've won. Auto AJ!"

But stop and look. She's here for a reason, everypony. Lyra encompasses the entire spectrum of "attractive." Two pictures. One with socks...

lyra_with_socks_by_vladimirmacholzraum-d

One ALSO with socks.

lyra_and_bon_bon_in_sockies_by_fluffytul

See what I mean? :)

Edited by TailsIsNotAlone
  • Brohoof 2

Wow, I didn't think that the ones that I'd vote for would actually be winning (or in Lyra's case, tied).  This is surprising.

Lyra: because I like her colors and the sitting meme is cute.

Twilight: I don't know... I like her mane for some reason.  (I REALLY like her mane!)

Octavia: I like her professional air and, more importantly, her bowtie.  Spitfire's nice (and her drill sergeant outfit is really cool), but she doesn't stand up to the superiority of the bowtie.

Fluttershy: I'm a sucker for things that are adorable, and the face that Fluttershy made when she was holding her breath is unmatched by anything Rarity has done in the area of cuteness.

Edited by antismurf9001
  • Brohoof 4

I'm not sure how Alfonzo thinks of the images being posted in here for promotional reasons, and in the general sense I don't see the problem with them, but let's try and not go overboard with it. Image dumps end up clogging the page for people and it can become frustrating for those who are just trying to read thoughts and reply to the thread. At the very least, please consider using spoilers to be considerate of others.

Spoilers would be nice. My computer lagged a bit when I scrolled to the top to check out the votes so try posting images in spoilers from now on, guys. Unless it's one image.

• Brohoof 1

The Applejack vs Lyra matchup is incredibly intense, wow! Hope AJ wins though. I also did not expect Octavia to even touch Spitfire, but she's ahead, very cool.

And Rarity is finally caught up to Fluttershy! One vote ahead as of the writing of this post, yeah baby! :D :D :D

• Brohoof 1

~CD~ is right, when scrolling through the pictures to post my previous comment I had to deal with actual lag. On the forums. LAG. YOU KNOW WHAT LAG IS, RIGHT?!?!?!?!? THE WORST FKING POSSIBLE THING!

Please keep it in spoilers, it would benefit us VERY much! Thank you!

• Brohoof 4

Lag isn't the worst possible thing. You know what the worst possible thing would be?

Rarity losing this.

Vote for Rarity, keep the worst possible thing from happening.

• Brohoof 4

With Dashie having lost, Spitfire and Vinyl losing, and knowing that Discord lost to Sweetie Belle in another tournament, I've all but flipped my table and facepalmed as hard as I could at this point xD There is no hope for this silly community :o Think I'll just lurk for now, not vote and observe how things turn out, now that I don't have any real opinion towards who wins or loses.

That said, I voted for AJ, mostly just to spite the Lyra fans.

post-4006-0-79447900-1358488073.png

• Brohoof 7

Twilight Sparkle is still nursing a massive lead. Guess it's too much to ask Vinyl for a tighter game.

The Rarity/Fluttershy game is heating up. As if it's meant to be, Lyra is giving AJ all that she can handle. This is already pretty intense.

Well, there may be slim pickings left in the tournament as far as I'm concerned, what with no Dashie,no Pinkie and no Cloud Kicker, but I guess I've regained enough motivation to vote on whoever's left.

Here goes nothing.

Applejack, between her appearance and her personality it's an easy choice. I'd have voted for her a month ago, I'm voting for her now and I'd vote for her in the future.

Twilight I suppose. She is pretty cute :).

Spitfire, and easily. It mystifies me how she's losing right now.

Rarity, I like her sense of humor and I found SBB64's avatar very...persuasive.

This round's shaping up to be pretty interesting :).

• Brohoof 4

@, You lie, the polls from before you voted to after you voted changed with 1 more vote for Fluttershy and no more votes for Rarity.

I mean, it's your choice, and it may just be a mistake, or maybe someone else changed their vote instead, but it was 35-34 in Rarity's favor and now it's a 35-35 tie.

• Brohoof 1

@, You lie, the polls from before you voted to after you voted changed with 1 more vote for Fluttershy and no more votes for Rarity.

I mean, it's your choice, and it may just be a mistake, or maybe someone else changed their vote instead, but it was 35-34 in Rarity's favor and now it's a 35-35 tie.

I can't explain that, but I most certainly didn't lie. You can go to the poll and check for yourself who I voted for. I don't see what my motivation for lying about my vote would be anyway. I'm not ashamed that I voted for any of those characters.

Edited by DashForever
  • Brohoof 1

With Dashie having lost, Spitfire and Vinyl losing, and knowing that Discord lost to Sweetie Belle in another tournament, I've all but flipped my table and facepalmed as hard as I could at this point xD There is no hope for this silly community :o Think I'll just lurk for now, not vote and observe how things turn out, now that I don't have any real opinion towards who wins or loses.

That said, I voted for AJ, mostly just to spite the Lyra fans.

attachicon.gifdi-KXA8.png

Don't reject it because you don't understand it, CD. We of all communities should know better than that. ;) You don't have to love her, but she loves you.

lyra___season_2_poster_vector__jumping_i

• Brohoof 3

I can't explain that but I most certainly didn't lie. You can go to the poll and check for yourself who I voted for. I don't see what my motivation for lying about my vote would be anyway. I'm not ashamed that I voted for any of those characters.

Hmm... Indeed, someone else must have switched their vote... Or maybe my memory was the problem, I could have sworn it was Rarity in the lead but I have been wrong before.

At least, I think I've been wrong before...

• Brohoof 1

All of my votes are winning! Yay! I'm quite surprised by this.

It was a hard choice but I ended up going with AJ because freckles and best pony (although Lyra will remain forever in my heart). However it looks like Lyra shouldn't have too much trouble cathing up...

Twilight vs Vinyl is no contest for me, although I'm surprised Vinyl isn't closer to Twilight vote wise.

Spitfire vs Octavia is a surprise, I thought the Spitfire fans would be all ike "ZERG RUSH" but apparently Octavia's classy charms have converted at least a few them.

As for Rarity and Fluttershy, this could go anywhere. I voted Fluttershy due to adorableness factor but I can't really say who'll win, it's like Pinkie vs Octavia in the last round.

Edited by Archi
  • Brohoof 1